We invite seafarers, as well as shipowners who wish to obtain experienced and highly qualified employee, to cooperate with us. The recruitment process is based on the below general rules.
- Job advertisements are placed on the internet. All suitable applicants are considered without any preferences for a certain ship or a ship owner. Applications may be send in the form of a C.V. or the application form containing the description of the previous sea service to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The selection of applicants is done taking into consideration the previous work experience of the applicant and the requirements of the specific position.
- The job interview is in English.
- 7 Seas verifies documents such as qualifications certificates, courses, health certificates, seaman’s book, passport. As a minimum standard, all seagoing personnel are to be certified in accordance with the STCW, and appropriate flag state requirements.
- The previous work references are checked.
- Next step is an acceptance of the candidate.
- And finally – signing the employment contract and an agreement.